When selling your house, one of the key factors to consider is asking price.
There are a Number of Factors that Affect Asking Price:
- Available Financing
- Competitive Market Analysis
What Happens to an Overpriced House?
- You'll Help Sell the Competition
- Your Home Will Stay on the Market a Long Time
- You'll Lose Market Interest and Qualified Buyers
- A Negative Impression is Created
- You (The Seller) Would Lose Money
- You (The Seller) May Have to Accept Less Money
- There is the Potential for Appraisal Problems
We will conduct a thorough comparative market analysis by searching the database of all homes listed or sold in your area. With this current market data, we will be able to determine what your house should sell for if you decided to put it on the market, attracting more buyers’ attention to get you a maximum return.
For a FREE, No Obligation Home Evaluation, please fill in the information requested, and we will be in contact with you.
How May We Contact You?